Tuesday, February 24, 2009

non-robo-head

noun. A thoroughly organic noggin that therefore conceals no laser-powered eye-blasters.

Real citation: "While walking down the street today, I saw a man with a wireless earpiece for his phone. I didn't see that at first because I was coming from his non-robo-head side. So, he just looks like a well-dressed older man standing on the sidewalk with his arms crossed and arguing with no one. I find it difficult not to laugh
at these people. I love that technology is bridging the gap between the businessman and the crazy, homeless man who talks to himself on the street."
(July 13, 2005, Livejournal, http://nicetrousers.livejournal.com/11560.html)

Made-up citation: "When you meet the William 900, please speak to his non-robo-head, but don't get too close; we haven't worked out the face-biting glitch just yet."

No comments: