Wednesday, February 25, 2009

crotchfruitian

noun. An inhabitant of the magical land of Crotchfruitistan, which outsiders know as "childhood".

Related terms: bio-crotchfruit, great-grand-crotchfruit, crotchfruitish, crotchfruity.

Real citation: "My youngest crotchfruitian, Ash, will be One Year Old in a couple of weeks; I really find it very difficult to believe that a year has passed so quickly.. After all the angst during his gestation, I'm so happy to say that I love him utterly and don't regret his participation in my life one little bit. I love him so much and thank og that he's my son. He's beautiful and happy and up on his feet and even though he enjoys slapping me and attempting to extract my eyeballs in order to use them as teething instruments I can't imagine life without him."
(April 8, 2006, Livejournal, http://hoopy.livejournal.com/12371.html)

Made-up citation: "Welcome crotchfruitians! Today we're going to strangle bunnies and crush joy--it's part of evidence-based education, and you're going to love the synergy."

No comments: