Wednesday, December 03, 2008

tupperware-thingy-majigger

noun. Looks like tupperware. Preserves freshness like tupperware. Spawns parties like tupperware. Walks like a duck. You make the call.

Real citation: "Yesterday I found myself in a store that is not my favorite. But, I am a captive to the low prices and wide selection. What can I do? While shopping at said store, I split away from Garry and the kids to go find another tupperware-thingy-majigger. We're big on organizing right now. I was wearing black pants, a black shirt, and a green sweater. My hair was a hopeless mess. Make-up? Not sure if I really had any on. It wasn't my best day."
(Nov. 12, 2008, Loving & Laughing & Joy, http://thecunninghamblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-it.html)

Made-up citation: "Nurse, pass the tupperware-thingy-majigger! These vital organs are going to make vital leftovers, stat!"

1 comment:

Garden Wise Guy said...

Love the made up citation. You're one sick puppy. We need more people like you.