Monday, January 30, 2006

bad kisser magnet

noun. An unfortunate person who attracts hordes of drooling, smooch-challenged, would-be lip-lockers.

Related terms: nutjob magnet, wingnut magnet, fucknut magnet, loser magnet, asshat magnet, asshole magnet, doofus magnet, dork magnet, dumbass magnet, skank magnet, ho magnet, neanderthal magnet.

Real citation: "I'm a bad kisser magnet, all hail me"
(Neleke, Jan. 11, 2003, http://www.chrisrankin.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=215274&sid=dde59bfd6c57a6ad644df1c8b3f4bd0e)

Made-up citation: "Though I don't always keep my inner George Costanza in the barbed-wire-lined cage where he belongs, at least I've never contributed to anyone I've dated being a bad kisser magnet. As far as I know. And I have excellent hair and a good phone voice, I promise."

No comments: