Thursday, May 12, 2005

holy-sweet-mother-of-God-fine

adj. Quite fine, in a tie-to-the-bedable sorta way.

Real citation: "You really know how to swing the bat, you know that? I tried watching your swing last night, to actually get some pointers for my softball season that starts tomorrow. Since you're a lefthander batter, though, and I was sitting on the 1st base side, I kept getting distracted by your holy-sweet-mother-of-God-fine ass. Why must you have an ass like that?"
(Wedny, May 4, 2005, http://www.twodolla.org/archives/2005/05/an_open_letter.php)

Made-up citation: "I couldn't be any happy that Irina Derevko--played by the holy-sweet-mother-of-God-fine Lena Olin--is returning to Alias. She's the hottest ambiguously-evil fifty-year-old Russian spy with two hot daughters I've ever seen."

No comments: