Thursday, April 07, 2005

get Neanderthal on your ass

idiom. This would seem to indicate that primitive violence is on the way and someone's ass will soon be grass.

Related terms: get biblical on your ass, get continental on your ass, get existential on your ass, get federal on your ass, get funky on your ass, get medieval on your ass, get metaphysical on your ass, get militant on your ass, get nasty on your ass, get prehistoric on your ass, get proper on your ass, get Prussian on your ass, get Republican on your ass, get voodoo on your ass.

Real citation: "And remember- don't you EVER tell me what I should or should not be feeling, asshole. Get your own fucking limbic system, or I'll have to get Neanderthal on your ass. My anger = your suffering."
(InfoHazard, Aug. 28, 2004, http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.drugs.smart/msg/e90ea73086768c4d)

Made-up citation: "Since I cut my hair and trimmed my beard, I fear I am no longer qualified to go Neanderthal on your ass. However, I assure you I am still a rabid, seething, feral beast in my heart."

No comments: