Saturday, February 26, 2005

pseudo-non-girlfriend

noun. A somewhat ambiguous woman who may or may not be your sorta-girlfriend.

Related terms: pseudo-non-boyfriend, non-girlfriend-girlfriend, non-boyfriend-boyfriend, ex-non-girlfriend, ex-non-boyfriend, ex-dead-girlfriend, ex-dead-boyfriend.

Real citation: "After a brief trip to Rehoboth Beach, DE, to visit my pseudo-non-girlfriend and also a long-outstanding Starbucks, I decided to head out to Prince Frederick, MD, to visit another new store before driving up to Philadelphia for my date with destiny (aka Stefan Fatsis)."
("Hero Worship," March 14, 2004, http://starbuckseverywhere.net/ScrabbleLog_2004_03_14.htm)

Made-up citation: "When I asked Betty Sue to be my pseudo-non-girlfriend, why did she kick me in the ding-ding?"

No comments: