Saturday, January 22, 2005

come-hither-y

adj. Sexy in a "c'mere and let's make some hot, sweet, buttered, roasted monkey love" way.

Real citation: "I know, ladies, I know. Me, Katie, Queen of the Romantics, Big-Time Booster of looking good and dressing sexy to catch your man, yes, I, Katie, am actually recommending this comfy, cozy, but not necessarily come-hither-y nightshirt. I bet you expected me to pitch some silk lingerie or something, huh? Well, don't get me wrong. I still love lingerie. But you know what? Sometimes it's just fun to curl up with your bunny and a box of candy and the warming glow of the television set, and take some time for yourself. And this nightshirt is perfect for that."
("Katie-Kissed Merchandise," http://soapcity.netscape.com/specials/katie_frasier/
0206_shopping.jhtml)

Made-up citation: "Hello Virgo. According to the planetary portents, you will soon become entangled with either a come-hither-y sexpot or a creepy-uncle-y crackpot."

No comments: